If for any reason you are unhappy with the quality of the reprint or photo product that you purchased from Karen Hocker Photography from us at an event, through the mail, or through our website, please contact us as soon as possible.
If you are unhappy with a reprint, we will either reprint the item to your satisfaction, replace the item with a substitute image, or refund the price of the item. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
Most of our photo products come from a direct print vendor with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are unhappy with the quality, they will reprint the item. If it is the wrong size, they will replace the item with another size. If you’d rather simply get your money back, you must contact us as soon as possible. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
By Massachusetts state law, all gift certificates are good for 7 years from the date of issue. If, however, you would rather have your money back, please contact us for a refund.
We hope you have enjoyed looking through our photographs, but please remember that all the images on this website (galleries, e-proofs, etc.) are the property of Karen Hocker Photography and are protected by copyright law. Please do not engage in any of the following without the prior written consent of Karen Hocker Photography:
- Linking to images presented on this site
- Using any images from this site on your website
- Copying and/or duplicating any images from this site
- Using any images from this site commercially
Additionally, please be aware that it is unlawful to copy any reprint that you purchase from Karen Hocker Photography. When you purchase a reprint or photo product from us, you are purchasing a product, not the “image” or the right to use that “image” in any way.
If you are interested in using any of our images in any of these ways, please contact us. We would be very happy to work with you to determine a fair and equitable exchange based on the usage you have in mind.
If you would like more information regarding copyright law, please take a look at the website of the U.S. Copyright Office.
If you wish to use our photos on your website, contact us for written permission. Although we hold the right to decline any requests, we generally approve the usage of our photos if the following provisions are met:
- Permission is requested from us either by phone, letter or email
- We provide the digital version of the image to be used (Please let us know the size of the image you need)
- The following is placed with each photo used: “© Karen Hocker Photography. All rights reserved.” or “© Karen Hocker Photography. All rights reserved. www.karenhocker.com” (Please refer to example below)
- The”Karen Hocker Photography” is actually a link to our website (We will provide the necessary HTML code)
- Lastly, provide us with a link to your website so we may add it our future links page.